Tyroll Ratchet Pulley
Not In Stock or Need Help?
If you're unable to locate the specific item you're searching for, or if you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindly send us your requirements via email at sales@cabledrumjacks
Tyroll Ratchet Pulley with Polymer Casing
- Outer casing made from polymer.
- Ratchet pulley is mainly recommended for adventure parks (tree climbing), to be used as a vertical lifeline.
- The over-speed built in brake, activates instant blocking of the pulley in the 2 directions in case of fall. It ensures the security of the user while ascending and descending. Provided in configuration of 2 different hauling ratios 3:1 & 5:1.
- Has a swivel anchorage eye at the top.
- Works as a block, can be re-used hence no servicing is required after each fall.
- Suits: FA 70 010 99 – 10.5mm Kernmantle Rope (not included).
- Resistance: 13 kN.
- Max Weight: 100 KG.
- Conformity: BS EN 360.
- Material: Polymer &