8.0t (8000 Kg) Cable Drum Jacks Ref: 100-4
Cable jacks are used to lift, support and distribute low and high voltage cable drums to enable efficient cable laying and pulling for low and high voltage cables
- Inspected and certified
- Designed for heavy duty use
- Extra strong base plates
- Colour as standard: RAL 5002 blue
- Suitable for 1060-2210mm diameter cable drums
- Robust and easy to use
- Weight Each 37 Kg per jack
- Capacity 8000 Kg (Pair of 4t Jacks)
- Lift height 310 mm
- Min Height 830 mm
- Max Height 1110 mm
- Base Size 300 x 460 mm
- (Ref: 100.4.3) 2 x 4t jacks and 2 x tommy bars
- (Ref: 100.4.2) 2 x 4t jacks (2 x 100.1.3) 2.1m spindle bar and 2 x tommy bars
Cable Jacks general do not need to follow maintenance under LOLER, as the Jacks are only designed to be used to lift the drum high enough off the ground so it freely spins to pay out the cable and NOT for crane/high lifting purposes.
Cable Jacks general have been examined and where applicable are supplied generally to meet Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations EEC 2006/42/EC (as amended), and where relevant, Construction & Use Regulations EEC Directives 71/320 (as amended).
A certificate of Certificate of Conformity can be issued on request.
***Obviously should either the application or your own company policies require LOLER maintenance to be followed then this would be you to decide on.