Wire Pulling Lubricant - Aqua-Gel® II from Ideal
Not In Stock or Need Help?
If you're unable to locate the specific item you're searching for, or if you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindly send us your requirements via email at sales@cabledrumjacks
- Polymer-based formula provides maximum tension reduction in high-stress electrical and communication cable-pulling operations
- Compatible with most cable types except composite rubber
- Cleans up easily with soap and water
- Clings to cable throughout long pulls
- Remains stable over wide temperature range – usable from 28°F to 180°F (-2°C to 88°C)
- Dries to a semi-fluid film that won't clog conduit
- Easy to apply by hand, brush or pump
- Environmentally safe – non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive
- For outdoor use only
IDEAL Aqua-Gel® II Non-toxic cable pulling lubricant in clear blue color is a polymer-based formula that offers maximum tension reduction in high-stress electrical and communications cable-pulling operations. Lubricant dries to a semi-fluid film that won't clog conduit, and cleans up easily with soap/water. It remains temperature stable over a wide temperature range from 28°F to 180°F (-2°C to 88°C). Lubricant is convenient to apply by hand, brush or pump. It is well suited with all cable types except composite rubber, and clings to cable throughout long pulls. It comes in a 1-quart squeeze bottle, 1-gallon bucket, 5-gallon bucket, and 55-gallon drum. It is environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive for convenient use.