- Designed for heavy drum lifts. Robust engineered construction with hydraulic jacks and adjustable height spindle support blocks. Painted finish
- 30T L (with outriggers)
- 30 Tonne Capacity SWL Per Pair.
- Minimum Drum Diameter 3000mm.
- Maximum Drum Diameter 4500mm.
- Base Area 2000x800mm,
- Weight Per Pair 660kgs.
- Weight of Spindle - 200kgs
30T KIT (107-1-7)
- 2 x Jacks, outriggers for extra stability 1 x 127mm (O/D) x 4000mm (L) Spindle and 2 x locking collars.
|CAPACITY (COMBINED PER PAIR)||30.0t|
Cable Jacks general do not need to follow maintenance under LOLER, as the Jacks are only designed to be used to lift the drum high enough off the ground so it freely spins to pay out the cable and NOT for crane/high lifting purposes.
Cable Jacks general have been examined and where applicable are supplied generally to meet Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations EEC 2006/42/EC (as amended), and where relevant, Construction & Use Regulations EEC Directives 71/320 (as amended).
A certificate of Certificate of Conformity can be issued on request.
***Obviously should either the application or your own company policies require LOLER maintenance to be followed then this would be you to decide on.