Atex 2 Point Full Body Harness
If you're unable to locate the specific item you're searching for, or if you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindly send us your requirements via email at sales@cabledrumjacks
ATEX Antistatic 2 Point Full Body Harness
- 2 Point ATEX Full Body Harness.
This harness has been designed to offer the perfect solution for safe work at height in explosive atmospheres. It is suitable for petrochemicals, mining industry environments etc.
- Attachments: 1 dorsal attachment D-ring for fall arrest. 2 chest attachment textile loops. Extension strap on dorsal D-ring and large back D-ring.
- Convenience: Adjustable shoulder & thigh straps. Fitted with combination buckles, stainless steel material for excellent corrosion protection. Antistatic webbing prevents the risk of an electrostatic discharge igniting the explosive atmosphere, allowing the user to work in complete safety in these high risk environments.
- Ergonomics: Ideally positioned sit strap for extended comfort.
- Usage: Suitable for frequent use.
- Max User Weight: 140 KG.
- Conformity: ATEX 2014/34/EU, EN1149-1, EN13463-1, EN14363-5.
- Material: Webbing: Polyester / Fittings: Alloy Steel, INOX Stainless.
In Atex hazardous areas (Potentially Explosive Atmospheres), a spark from mechanical, electric, electrostatic origin etc., may ignite an inflammable gas, vapour or mist mixture and an explosion may occur. Hence importance of risk assessment. If this assessment reveals that wearing protective equipment against falls from heights is necessary in ATEX area, they must be in accordance with Atex Directive 94/9/EC. Our entire range can be used in zone 1, it conforms to Atex Directive 94/9/EC, and standards EN13463-1:2001 & EN134563-5:2003. The webbing is also tested in accordance with EN1149-1:2006.