10m Triton Stainless Steel Waterproof Fall Arrest Block
Not In Stock or Need Help?
If you're unable to locate the specific item you're searching for, or if you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindly send us your requirements via email at sales@cabledrumjacks
10m Triton Retractable 4.5mm Stainless Steel Wire Rope Fall Arrest Block with IP68 Sealed Casing
- 10m wire rope stainless steel fall arrest block
- High impact resistant polymer with stainless steel casing. x1 Swivel rotations. Integrated carrying handle.
- Vertical use only.
- Complete with swivel snap hook with load indicator at attachment end and shackle at anchorage end.
- The design of the internal mechanism in 2 different parts allows a perfect impermeability (meets IP68 level of IEC 60529) of the blocking-braking system. Easy replacement of wire rope.
- Wire: ø4.5mm.
- Resistance: 12 kN.
- Max Weight: 140 KG.
- Conformity: Bs EN 360, IP68 + ATEX Directive
- Material: Casing: / Fittings: / Wire:
- Please note this product in supplied to order, so the lead-time will be confirmed by our sales team at point of order.
TRITON, sealed retractable fall arrester, stainless steel wire rope 10 m
- Casing made up of high impact strength Polymer with Stainless steel cover, integrated carrying handle.
- Suitable for salty, aggressive and corrosive environments.
- As for the pulley & wire rope part, it allows to replace the wire rope quickly & easily with minimum tools.
- Comes with Stainless Steel Wire Rope of diam 4.5 mm having:
=> a stainless steel connector with load indicator
=> a gripping handle.
- Internal braking mechanism to reduce the fall arrest force to less than 6 kN.
- 180°-pivoting anchorage loop & FA 50 106 22 stainless steel connector at anchorage end.
- Weight: 7.36 kg.
- Weight: 7.36 kg.
- Delivered with a cord (FA 20 904 10) for guiding the winding back of the wire rope.
- HS code: 84798997
Compliance: EN 360:2002, IEC 60529 (IP68), ATEX Zone 1.
Minimum breaking strength > 12 kN.
Approved for a user with a max. weight of 140 kg in vertical use only.