350m - 11mm Duct Rod on Reel / Cobra from EPD
Not In Stock or Need Help?
If you're unable to locate the specific item you're searching for, or if you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindly send us your requirements via email at sales@cabledrumjacks
11mm Duct Rod on Reel / Cobra from EDP
A range of UK manufactured high quality glass fibre reinforced epoxy rod with a helically wound surface and a polyethylene outer coating. This construction gives excellent bending elasticity which makes it ideal for short to long installations into ducts. It is an ideal and fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations.
The rods are supplied on a mobile frame for easy manoeuvrability.
All rods come complete with guide tips and a full range of accessories are also available.
Primarily used for the fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations.
Available from stock in the UK.
Optional extra Duct Rod accessories LINK
Cable Socks LINK
- (102-81-1) 11mm Dia x 100mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 39Kgs
- (102-81-2) 11mm Dia x 150mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 47Kgs
- (102-81-3) 11mm Dia x 200mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 54Kgs
- (102-81-4) 11mm Dia x 250mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 61Kgs
- (102-81-5) 11mm Dia x 300mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 69Kgs
- (102-81-6) 11mm Dia x 350mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 78Kgs
Frame size: 115cms x 52cms x 105cms
- Rod Material:The fibreglass rod is made of alkali-free glass fibre and high quality resin for flexibility and tensile strength. The exterior layer is covered with high density UV-resistant polyethylene.
- Rod colour: Yellow
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame colour: Silver