GT Viper Horizontal Plate Lifting Clamp PDB Type to BS-EN 13155
If you're unable to locate the specific item you're searching for, or if you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindly send us your requirements via email at sales@cabledrumjacks
- Specially hardened steel is used in both the serrated jaws.
- Matt black finish.
- Meets the W.L.L. performance requirements of BS EN 13155.
- Minimum breaking load is 4 times the W.L.L.
- The steel plate lifted should be under the HRC 37 (HB 345).
- Lifting under 20% of the rated capacity loading is strictly forbidden.
- The GT Viper plate clamp is designed to lift one plate at a time.
- Marked in accordance with BS EN 13155.
- Certification available
|SKU||Capacity Per Pair||Jaw Opening||A||B||C||D||E||Weight|
|286-525-10||1,500||0 - 25||125||175||38||14||22||2.5|
|286-525-11||2,000||0 - 30||155||205||38||16||25||3.5|
|286-525-12||3,000||0 - 30||158||205||42||16||25||4|
|286-525-13||4,000||0 - 40||180||252||46||18||30||5|
|286-525-14||5,000||0 - 45||185||252||50||18||30||6|
|286-525-15||8,000||0 - 50||180||260||52||18||30||6.5|