1m/1.5m Flame Resistant Y Forked Webbing Lanyard
If you're unable to locate the specific item you're searching for, or if you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindly send us your requirements via email at sales@cabledrumjacks
1m/1.5m Flame Resistant Y Forked Shock Absorbing Webbing Lanyard
- 1m (286-1650-6).
- 1.5m (286-1650-7).
- Non fire polyamide fabric shock absorber covered in special tubular sleeve.
- Flame resistant webbing can withstand temperatures up to 371°C and withstand splashes of molten metal.
- Fitted with karabiner and scaffold hook.
- Webbing Width: 45mm.
- Shock Absorber Width: 45mm.
- Max User Weight: 100 KG.
- Conformity: BS EN 355, ISO 9150, ISO 15025 + VG11.063.
- Material: Webbing: Aramid / Fittings:
Sparks, molten metal splashes & grinding can quickly damage polyamide or polyester typically used in the construction of standard harnesses, lanyards and shock absorbers. Our complete Fire Free range includes anchorage lanyards, fall arrest systems, lanyards, harness; designed with specific webbing. It provides comprehensive protection to users working at height in this particular type of environment. The straps of this range were tested in static resistance after exposures to splashes of molten metal. The webbing can withstand temperatures up to 371°C without any damage.