Not In Stock or Need Help?
If you're unable to locate the specific item you're searching for, or if you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kindly send us your requirements via email at sales@cabledrumjacks
- Designed to be used where a classic tripod cannot be installed, for instance a trench, hole, silo or a well with a large dia. The system is versatile and can be adapted to a wide range of situations.
- Composed of 2 Tripods (286-1610-1), connected through a horizontal rail in which slide 2 trolleys. All the accessories of a classic Tripod can be installed on the Hexapod.
- Anchorage points: 2×2 anchorage points under the head of each Tripod, and 2 mobile trolleys.
- Can be used by 2 people at the same time.
- Each Tripod is provided with inbuilt fixture for attaching a winch, as well as a pulley.
- Adjustable height: 1.15 mtr to 2.15 mtr.
- Tripod Footprint: 1.08 mtr to 1.62 mtr.
- Footprint Between Tripods: 1.8 mtr to 4.2 mtr.
- Max Load Capacity: 500 KG under head / 250 KG on leg.
- Breaking Strength: 23 kN.
- Resistance: 13 kN.
- Conformity: BS EN 795 Type B, ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, Machinery Directive, EN 1808.