CableitUK | Duct Rod on Reel / Cobra | 9mm
Duct Rod (Conduit Rod) Ref: 102-3
Ref: 102-3-3, 102-3-5, 102-3-6
High quality glass fibre reinforced helically wound epoxy rod giving good adhesion properties for the outer polyethylene coating. This construction gives excellent bending elasticity which makes it ideal for short to long installations into ducts.
Primarily used for the fast way of installing draw ropes and winch ropes into ducts, ready for cable pulling operations.
Black Powder Coated Rod comes complete with guide tip.
Optional extra Duct Rod accessories LINK
Cable Socks LINK
- (102-3-3) 9mm Dia x 100mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 30Kgs | Dims: L990mm X H990mm X W440
- (102-3-5) 9mm Dia x 150mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 35Kgs | Dims: L990mm X H990mm X W440
- (102-3-6) 9mm Dia x 200mtr Rod on Reel Weight: 40Kgs | Dims: L990mm X H990mm X W440
- Rod Material: The fibreglass rod is made of alkali-free glass fibre and high quality resin for flexibility and tensile strength. The exterior layer is covered with high density UV-resistant polyethylene.
- Rod colour: Yellow
- Identification: Meters mark on the rod.
- Frame Material: Iron. Powder coated
- Frame colour: Black